When you’re looking for a new laptop, the size of the screen is an important consideration. But how do different screen sizes compare in terms of overall size?
In this blog post, we take a look at the size of 11-inch laptops. Keep reading to learn more about how big is an 11-inch laptop!
Table of Contents
Size Comparison of 11-inch Laptops
When you’re looking for an 11-inch laptop, the first thing to keep in mind is that your screen size options are mainly limited to ultrabooks.
There are some options if you know where to look though! You can find bigger (and smaller) laptops, but they aren’t necessarily ultrabooks.
In fact, if you’re looking at bigger laptops, many of them will be thick and heavy more like a standard laptop than an ultrabook. So what is the overall size of an 11-inch laptop?
Well, that varies depending on which laptop you choose and how powerful its internals are. Generally, though, 11-inch laptops are highly portable and slim.
What Can You Do With An 11-inch Laptop?
If you’re looking for a laptop that is small, lightweight, and extremely portable then the answer should be obvious anything. Ultraportable laptops like ultrabooks were designed with portability in mind.
They are smaller and lighter than standard laptops because they don’t need as much power to function. That means your 11-inch laptop with its limited processing power and ram will be able to do pretty much everything that your laptop at home can.
All of the most popular apps and programs are available in the 11-inch format, so you don’t need to worry about limitations. What’s more, most 11-inch laptops have an all-day battery life so you can use them as a full-time PC.
Just because you’re carrying around your laptop all day doesn’t mean that you have to be chained to a power outlet all the time.
In fact, many 11-inch laptops are so portable and slim that they can double as ultraportable tablets when you need them to!
Who Should Buy An 11-inch Laptop?
- If you need a laptop that can do everything your full-sized computer does but is more convenient to carry around with you, then an 11-inch ultrabook might be the right choice.
- Of course, this naturally depends on what you’re going to use the laptop for. If mobile gaming or photo/video editing is your primary need, then the lack of power in an 11-inch laptop will become immediately apparent.
- On the other hand, if you’re always on the go and need a lightweight but functional device to take with you, an 11-inch ultrabook might be perfect for you. You can do everything that your laptop does at home, but you can take it with you wherever you go.
- At the end of the day, an 11-inch laptop is just as good as a full-sized laptop but more convenient to carry around. Take a look at brands like Dell and HP for some great options on ultraportable laptops!
Related Blog: Why Does My Asus Laptop Keep Shutting Down?
What You Should Look For in An 11-inch Laptop?
If you’re looking for an 11-inch laptop for yourself or someone else (like your kids), keep in mind that there are some things you might not know about it.
First, while our friends over at PC Magazine were happy to report that they encountered no issues with performance during our tests, that doesn’t mean that everyone will be as lucky.
In fact, some people have complained of poor performance from 11-inch laptops with the same processors. Less memory and a lack of an SSD can result in sluggishness when running multiple applications at once or using processor-heavy software like photo editors.
If you’re thinking about buying an 11-inch laptop, make sure that it meets your needs. If you want a little more power or speed from your laptop, you might want to go with a budget ultrabook because they run faster and have bigger specifications for processing and RAM.
However, if battery life is paramount over performance, cheaper ultraportables might be the right choice.
Benefits (How Big Is An 11-inch Laptop?)
- One of the primary benefits of having an 11-inch laptop is that it’s much more portable than a typical laptop.
- With smaller dimensions and less weight, you can take your 11-inch laptop with you wherever you go without dealing with cumbersome size/weight issues!
- That also means your 11-inch laptop probably has better battery life than a larger one. If you’re always on the go, then having a laptop that can keep up is invaluable.
- Just about anyone who needs to be mobile should seriously consider getting an 11-inch laptop.
So, is an 11-inch laptop the right size for you? It depends on your needs and what you plan to use it for. If you want a device that’s small and lightweight enough to take with you on the go, an 11-inch model may be a good fit.
But if you need more screen real estate for productivity or entertainment purposes, consider opting for a larger option. With so many different sizes and models available, there’s sure to be one that meets your individual needs.