You can take screenshots on your Toshiba laptop by pressing the PrtScn key and the Fn key at the same time. Screenshots are a great way to capture what’s on your screen so you can share it with others or save it for later.
They’re especially useful when you need to show someone how to do something on their computer. With Toshiba laptops, taking screenshots is easy just follow these simple steps about how do you take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop and you’ll be capturing screens in no time!
How To Take A Screenshot On A Toshiba Laptop Using The Keyboard?
- Open the file, window, or area of your screen that you want to capture.
- Press the PrtScn key. This will copy a screenshot of your entire desktop to the clipboard.
- Go to an image editing application like MS Paint and press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot.
- Go to your favorite image editing application and open a new file or project, then press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot.
Related Blog: How To Scroll On A Macbook Air Laptop?
Important Notes (How Do You Take A Screenshot On A Toshiba Laptop)
- This feature will vary depending on which version of Windows you’re using. For example, in Windows 8 and 10, this will save it as a .png file instead of copying it to your clipboard. Now you can edit it like any other image!
- Open an image editing application like MS Paint or Adobe Photoshop, then press Crtl+V to paste the screenshot into the program for editing. Save it when you’re finished.
- When you’re done taking screenshots, you can close all of your open windows and applications. You can also press the PrtScn key again to turn off this feature.
- If you don’t see anything on your screen, make sure the “Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing” option is turned on at Settings > System > Multitasking. This will show a preview of what’s in your screenshot when you minimize or maximize a window.
- If you’re using Windows 8 or 10, click the checkmark on the top-right corner of your screen to close all open windows and applications so only your desktop is showing.
- Open an image editing application like MS Paint or Adobe Photoshop. Then go to Edit > Paste or press Crtl+V to paste the screenshot.
- Windows 8 and 10 users can click the checkmark on the top-right corner of their screen to close all open windows and applications so only your desktop is showing.
- Next, press the PrtScn key again to capture a screenshot. The image will automatically save in this folder: C:\Users\(user name)\Pictures\Screenshots.
- If you want a higher-quality version of your screenshot, you can choose which parts you’d like to include before taking it by pressing Ctrl + [any number from 0-9]. These numbers represent different parts of your that you can select for capturing in your screenshot.
- Save the file with Ctrl+S or File > Save for Microsoft Windows users, then close your image editing application.
- For Mac OS X users, save the file by pressing Crtl + S . Don’t close your image editing application yet, though! You’ll need it to crop and edit your screenshot before saving it.
How To Take A Screenshot On A Toshiba Laptop Using The Built-in Camera?
You can also take a screenshot on your laptop by using its webcam. All you have to do is click the image located in the bottom-right corner of your screen and start recording whatever is on your screen at that moment.
This feature will vary depending on which version of Windows you’re using. For example, in Windows 8 and 10, your screen will be dimmed and the webcam will show a video feed of what’s on your screen. You can continue recording until you click the stop button in the bottom-right corner.
If you’re using Windows 7, this will automatically upload it to Facebook as an animated. GIF file. Mac OS X users can click the preview of the screenshot on their desktop and press Command+Shift+G. This will open a window where you’ll need to select Capture Entire Screen and click OK. Now just press Enter to take a picture!
Microsoft Windows users can simply do an Alt+PrintScreen key combination. If you want to be able to see it, go to your computer’s desktop or anywhere on your screen. Then right-click with your mouse, choose New > Shortcut, and then enter this in the box when asked: “C:\Windows\System32\SnippingTool.exe”.
Your new shortcut will appear on your desktop when you’re done. Open it by double-clicking it, select the type of screenshot you want (Window Snip, Fullscreen Snip, Freeform Snip), then press the save button to start drawing whatever you need in your screenshot.
Mac OS X users can do a key combination of Shift+Cmd+5 to bring up one window where they’ll see an image of what’s currently on their screen with some options below it like cropping and editing. This will save your file as a PNG image to the desktop.
Microsoft Windows users can simply do an Alt+PrintScreen key combination to take a screenshot and automatically copy it to their clipboard. Then open an image editing application like MS Paint, go to Edit > Paste, and save the file by pressing Crtl+S or File > Save.
Mac OS X users can press Command+Shift+Cmd+3 for Macbook Airs and Macbooks till early 2015, or Command+Shift++ for Macbook Pro Retinas until late 2013. This will take an image of whatever’s on your screen and automatically upload it as a . GIF file to your Facebook timeline or as a . PNG file on your desktop if you’re not logged in.
Related Blog: Where Is The Print Screen Button On Asus Laptop?
How To Take A Screenshot On A Toshiba Laptop Using The Snipping Tool?
The Snipping Tool is a useful built-in application that you can find on Microsoft Windows. It has four different modes: Free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip, and Full-screen Snip. These modes allow the user to choose what they want to capture from their screen as a screenshot or as an image file depending on which model they select.
To access the tool go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool for Microsoft Windows users. Then click your preferred snipping mode and press OK under New. This will take a screenshot of whatever’s on your screen and automatically save it as a PNG file to your desired location. You can also change the delay option according to how quickly you want the screenshot to be taken.
How To Take A Screenshot On A Toshiba Laptop Using Image Capturing Tools Like TechSmith Snagit And Lightshot?
These online tools can be accessed by visiting their official websites and typing in your preferred user name and password. These allow you to take screenshots with different features such as highlighters, color pickers, annotations, etc.
Once logged in simply press the camera button on one of these sites and make sure that you position the orange cursor where you want it to appear on your screen. Once done click Capture (Ctrl+C) for Microsoft Windows users or Share (Cmd+S) for Mac OS X users to finally save it as an image file or directly upload it as a GIF file to your desired platform.
In this blog post, we’ve shown you how do you take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop. We hope you found this information helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share them with us in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?