If you are like most laptop users, you probably find the default font size to be a bit small. This can make it difficult to read text on your screen, especially if you are not sitting close to your computer.
Fortunately, there is an easy way to make the font larger on Dell laptops. In this post, we will show you how to do it. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions about how to make font bigger on dell laptop.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select “Display Settings.”
2. Select the “Advanced Display Settings” option at the bottom of the window.
3. Select the monitor you want to adjust in the display settings window.
4. Click the “Properties” button.
5. Click the “Settings” tab.
6. Adjust the slider under the “Resolution” heading to change the size of the font on your screen.
7. Click “Apply” and then “OK.”
Read More: How To Increase Volume In Dell Laptop?
You can also use the Windows Magnifier tool to make things larger on your screen without affecting the resolution. To turn on Magnifier, press the Windows key + plus sign (+) on your keyboard. You can then press the Windows key + Esc to exit Magnifier.
How To Make Font Bigger On Dell Laptop?
Dell laptops come with a variety of features that can be customized to suit your needs. One such feature is the ability to change the size of the font.
If you find the default font size on your Dell laptop to be too small, you can increase it by following the steps below:
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Select “Appearance and Personalization.”
3. Click on “Display.”
4. Under the “Make text and other items larger or smaller” section, select the radio button next to “Larger – 150% (default).”
5. Click on the “Apply” button to save the changes.
Benefits Of Increasing Font Size
There are many benefits to increasing the font size on your Dell laptop.
- One benefit is that it can help improve your vision. If you have trouble seeing the screen, making the text larger can help alleviate this issue.
- Additionally, large font sizes can also make it easier to read for long periods of time, which can be helpful if you work or study on your laptop for extended periods.
- Finally, some people simply prefer larger text because it is easier to see and can be more comfortable to look at.
How To Increase Font Size?
There are a few different ways that you can increase the font size on your Dell laptop. One way is to change the settings in the “Display” menu. To do this, open the “Control Panel” and click on “Appearance and Personalization.” Under “Personalization,” click on “Display.”
Then, under “Change only the text size,” select the size that you want from the drop-down menu. Another way to change the font size is to hold down the “Ctrl” key and scroll up or down with your mouse wheel.
Finally, you can also install third-party software that will allow you to change the font size on your laptop.
What To Do If You Want To Make The Font Even Bigger?
There are a few ways that you can go about making the font on your Dell laptop even bigger. One way is to use the Magnifier tool. This tool is built into Windows and can be used to make things on your screen larger.
To use the Magnifier tool, open the Start menu and type “magnifier” into the search box. Then, click on the Magnifier shortcut that appears.
Once the Magnifier tool is open, you can use the slider to make the font on your screen larger or smaller. You can also click on the “Lens Mode” button to make the entire screen bigger or smaller.
Another way to make the font on your Dell laptop bigger is to change the resolution of your screen. To do this, open the Start menu and type “screen resolution” into the search box. Then, click on the “Change screen resolution” shortcut that appears.
In the Screen Resolution window, you can use the slider to change the resolution of your screen. The higher the resolution, the smaller the font will be. Conversely, the lower the resolution, the bigger the font will be.
If you want to make the font on your Dell laptop even bigger, you can install a third-party utility such as Display Fusion or UltraMon. These utilities let you create customizations for your screen, including making the font bigger.
Installing a third-party utility is beyond the scope of this article, but you can find instructions for doing so by searching for the name of the utility you want to use on Google.
By following any of the above steps, you should be able to make the font on your Dell laptop bigger or smaller to better suit your needs.
How To Change The Size Of Text On Your Dell Laptop For All Applications?
1. Click on the Start button, then Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, click on Display.
3. In the Display Properties window, click on the Settings tab.
4. Locate the Screen resolution slider bar and move it to the right to increase the text size, or left to decrease it. You can also choose a specific resolution from the drop-down menu below the slider bar.
5. Click Apply, then OK to save your changes and exit the Display Properties window.
Read More: How to check RAM On Dell Laptop?
Tips For Making Your Text Larger On A Dell Laptop:
1. Use the mouse to select the text you want to enlarge.
2. Press and hold the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and press the “+” key until the text is larger to your liking.
3. To return the text back to its original size, press and hold down “Ctrl” again and press “0 (zero).”
If you have difficulty holding down two keys at once, try using a keychain with two buttons or pressing one key after the other.
To make the text on your Dell laptop screen bigger, you can change the settings on your computer. We’ve outlined a few simple steps to help you get started on how to make font bigger on dell laptop.
If these instructions don’t work for you or if you have any other questions, please reach out to us for more support.
Q 1. How do I enlarge the text on my laptop?
Ans. You can use the mouse to select the text you want to enlarge and press and hold down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard while pressing the “+” key. To return the text to its original size, press and hold down “Ctrl” again and press “0 (zero).”
Q 2. How do I make the font bigger on my computer using the keyboard?
Ans. To make the font bigger on your computer using the keyboard, hold down the “Ctrl” key and press the “+” key until the text is larger to your liking. To return the text to its original size, press and hold down “Ctrl” again and press “0 (zero).”
Q 3. What is the shortcut to make text bigger on a laptop?
Ans. The shortcut to make text bigger on a laptop is to press and hold down the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and press the “+” key. To return the text back to its original size, press and hold down “Ctrl” again and press “0 (zero).”