Your laptop has a microphone built-in. But what if you want to use it? Want to know how to record audio on Lenovo laptop?
Here’s everything you need to know about recording sound on your laptop. Record great sounds from your computer speakers and microphones.
Table of Contents
Steps-How To Record Audio On Lenovo Laptop!
1. Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows key + X.
2. Click “Recording Devices” from the list.
3. You should see two options: Microphone (built-in) and USB Audio Device. Select the one that says “Microphone (Built-In).”
4. Press the Windows button + R keys together to open the Run dialog box. Type “recorder” into the text field. Hit Enter.
5. A new window will pop up with a recording device listed under “Default Recording Device.” Choose the option that says “Record.”
6. Your computer is now ready to record. Speak into the mic or use any other method to record your voice. When done, click Stop.
7. Right-click the recorded file and select “Save As…” From there, choose where you want to store the file.
8. Once saved, you can play back the file in Windows Media Player or another media player.
9. To convert the file to a different format, right-click the file and select “Convert/Change Format….” From here, you can change the file type to mp3, wav, MPEG, etc.
How Does Your Screen Record On Windows 10?
Did you ever wonder why you see certain videos online, and then later on you realize that you’ve watched them before?
That’s because there are websites out there that allow you to easily screen-record content on your PC! You may think that this is something that requires advanced knowledge, but it’s actually quite simple to do.
All you need to do is follow the steps below to start recording your screen.
Once you’re done, you’ll be able to download your media files and share them with others. Screencasting is a feature available in Microsoft Windows operating systems that allows users to record what is happening on their screens.
The resulting video may then be saved to disk or uploaded online. There are two main types of screencasts: capturing the full display and capturing just the active window.
Capturing the full display includes all windows and programs running on the computer. Capturing the active window excludes any other programs or windows that might be visible on the screen.
A screencast is often referred to as a “screencap” or “screenshot”. Screencaptures are useful for sharing information, such as web pages, documents, presentations, and software installations.
In addition to being used for personal purposes, they are also commonly used for training purposes, product demonstrations, and technical support.
How To Set Up Screen Record With A Windows 10 Tablet?
Here, we’ll teach you How to turn on screen recording for your Windows 10 tablet. This same procedure to Record your screen also works on Windows 10 tablets, provided they have attachable keyboards.
Essentially, you follow the same instructions for How to turn screen record on for laptop and desktop computers, simply with an attached keyboard through which you can execute commands g.
Alternatively, users can consider Microsoft Stream, a tool that also allows for screen recording on Windows 10.
Similar to how you would have an Xbox or Microsoft Word app, this service is available as part of qualifying Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
What’s The Difference Between Screen Record And Screen Capture?
Think of screen capture as taking a still picture of your desktop, whereas screen record allows you to take a video recording.
Additional features allow you to record audio along with the video. You can also take a partial, full-screen, or window recording.
What Are The Different Types Of Screen Recording?
There are several options you can choose from while taking a screen recording all of which are available from your Chromebook’s Quick Settings panel.
- A full-screen recording is a video of the entire screen
- A window screen recording is a recording of the window you are currently working in
- A partial screen recording captures a video of a part of the screen
Where’s The Show Windows Button?
In order to start screen recording by using a keyboard shortcut, you’ll need to find the show windows button.
Look at the top row of unique Chromebook keys on your keyboard. Find the key that looks like a rectangle with two vertical lines on the right side.
It should be located toward the middle of your top row. That’s the show windows button. Now, you’re ready to go.
Read More: Why is my laptop screen pink?
How Do You Record Full Screen?
- This option records everything on your screen, including your shelf.
- Press ctrl + shift + show windows.
- In the screen capture toolbar, click the video camera icon. It’s the second icon from the left.
- Look at the three icons in the middle section of the toolbar. Select full screen, it looks like a box made of a dashed line.
- Start recording by clicking anywhere on your screen.
- To stop recording, click the red record button on your shelf.
Screen recording is an important tool for any user who wants to create videos and tutorials on their laptop. With this guide, you will learn how to record audio on Lenovo laptop.
If you have any questions about this article, please leave them in the comment section below.
Q 1. How do I access the Screen Recording Function on Lenovo ThinkPad?
A. To access the screen recording function on your Lenovo ThinkPad, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
Q 2. How do I record a screen recording?
A. Then single tap on the Screen Recording Toggle to start recording or long-press on the Screen recording toggle function to open recording settings.
Q 3. What are the benefits of Screen Recording?
A. You can now share the recorded video content on social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.