It’s no secret that laptops have become an essential part of our lives. We use them for work, study, and entertainment.
So what is the cheapest laptop that can run Minecraft? Check out our guide to find out!
1. Determine what type of laptop you need to run Minecraft: You may be able to get away with cheaper laptops that don’t have the best specs, but there are a few things to consider before buying one.
- First, check the system requirements for your version of Minecraft and make sure your laptop meets them.
- Second, look for laptops with enough RAM (random-access memory) and storage space to store your game.
2. Set a budget: How much you are willing to spend on a laptop will determine the kind of laptop you can get. If you’re looking for the cheapest laptop that can run Minecraft, then aim for something in the $300–500 range. Consider what features are most important to you, such as battery life or portability, and prioritize them when setting your budget.
3. Research: Once you have an idea of the type of laptop that meets your needs and sets within your budget, it’s time to start researching. Look at reviews from reliable sources, such as magazines and websites, to get an idea of which laptops are best for running Minecraft.
4. Finalize your purchase: Once you’ve done your research and decided on a laptop, it’s time to make the purchase. If possible, try to buy from a reputable retailer or shop around online for discounts.
Read More: What Gaming Laptop Has The Best Cooling System?
Top 3 Cheap Laptop For Minecraft
Here is our top 3 cheapest laptop that runs Minecraft:
1. Acer Aspire 1
The cheapest laptop for playing Minecraft is the Acer Aspire 1. This 14-inch notebook offers up to an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage space.
It has enough power to run the game at low settings without any problems. Plus, it’s lightweight and portable so you can take it anywhere.
2. ASUS VivoBook 15
If you want something a bit more powerful, the ASUS VivoBook 15 is an excellent choice.
It has up to an 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage space. This laptop can easily handle high graphics settings in Minecraft without any lag or stuttering.
3. HP Pavilion 15
If you’re looking for a laptop to play other games as well, the HP Pavilion 15t is a great choice.
It features up to an Intel Core i7-9750H processor, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage space. You’ll be able to run all your favorite games with ease on this laptop.
No matter what your budget is, there’s a laptop out there that can handle Minecraft and other games with ease.
Check out our guide to find the cheapest laptop for gaming that fits your needs! Happy shopping!
What Are The Minimum Requirements For Running Minecraft On A Laptop?
If you want to play Minecraft on a laptop, there are some minimum requirements you will need in order for the game to run properly.
These include having an operating system such as Windows 10, 8, 7, or macOS X Yosemite 10.10+.
Your laptop should also have a GPU (graphics processing unit) with support for OpenGL version 1.5+, with at least 512MB of video RAM.
You will also need 2GB of RAM and 4GB of available hard drive space.
These requirements should be met by most modern laptops, but if you are looking for the cheapest laptop that can run Minecraft, then you may want to consider a model that has an Intel Celeron or Pentium processor or an AMD Athlon series processor.
These are usually found in budget laptops and can be quite affordable, with prices usually ranging from around $200-$400 USD.
This type of laptop should have enough power for running most versions of Minecraft, though you may experience some lag when playing more graphically intensive modes like the Java Edition.
How Much Does Minecraft Cost To Purchase And Download?
Minecraft is available for $26.95 USD on the official website, making it one of the most affordable video games to purchase and download.
Read More: Laptop Overheating When Playing Games
How Do I Know If My Laptop Is Capable Of Running Minecraft?
To determine if your laptop is capable of running Minecraft, you will need to look at the system requirements for the game.
The minimum requirements for Minecraft are OS: Windows 7 or newer, Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz, or equivalent, RAM: 4GB, Disc Space.
At least 1GB, Video Card/Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri Line) with OpenGL 4.4.
So, what is the cheapest laptop that can run Minecraft? Any laptop with at least 2GB of RAM should be able to handle the game without any problems.
If you’re looking for a more powerful machine that will give you a better gaming experience, we recommend spending around $300-$400.
Of course, if you don’t mind sacrificing some graphics quality and performance, you can always find cheaper laptops that will still let you play Minecraft.
Thanks for reading and we hope this article has helped you choose the best laptop for your needs.
Q 1. Is Minecraft heavy for laptops?
A. No, Minecraft is not a particularly heavy game for laptops. It can run on most modern laptop hardware without any problems.
Q 2. Can Minecraft run on a low-end laptop?
A. Yes, you should be able to run Minecraft on a low-end laptop as long as it meets the minimum system requirements. The game will run better if your laptop has more RAM and a better processor, however.
Q 3. Can Minecraft run on a basic laptop?
A. Yes, Minecraft can run on most basic laptops as long as they meet the minimum system requirements. Be sure to check your laptop’s specs before buying the game to be sure it will work properly.